Service to our communities is part of the culture at Cohen, Placitella & Roth. Our attorneys and staff serve on the boards of, or are active in, a wide range of civic and charitable activities. We believe that the work we do professionally provides us with the knowledge and the opportunities to give back to our communities.
Serving Our Clients’ Needs Throughout the Community
Our attorneys have, and have held, leadership roles in many other community and organizational initiatives, including:
- Director and Officer, Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania;
- Director and Officer, United Cerebral Palsy™ of Philadelphia and the Vicinity;
- Members and Chairman, Disciplinary Board of The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Hearing Committee;
- Past President, American Association for Justice (formerly ATLA®-NJ);
- Member, New Jersey State AFL-CIO, Occupational Health and Safety Board;
- Vice President, Public Interest Law Center of New Jersey;
- Advisor, New Jersey Work Environmental Council;
- Advisor, The Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning;
- Founding Member, Trial Lawyers Care (providing free legal advice for families of 9/11 victims);
- Founder, Holidays for the Homeless and Underprivileged, Inc.;
- Trustee and Officer, The Philadelphia School;
- Director, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association;
- Special Counsel, Gift of Life Donor Program;
- Member, Philadelphia Committee to end Homelessness (CPEH);
- Member, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Leadership Class.
Cohen, Placitella & Roth contributes donations to a number of charitable organizations and institutions. Our charitable service extends to the community in an effort to help the many injured people—like the victims we represent.
Read about how we’re making a difference.