Cohen, Placitella & Roth serve as lead counsel in nationwide class actions, and has achieved significant nationwide results.
- We represent institutional investors in securities litigation.
- Our attorneys serve as lead counsel in nationwide pharmaceutical cases.
- The firm served as court-appointed co-lead counsel on behalf of plaintiffs in four shareholder derivative cases brought against Chiquita Brands International arising from the company’s involvement in and criminal conviction for clandestine payments to armed Columbian para-military groups in violation of United States anti-terrorism law.
- Cohen, Placitella & Roth attorneys were key members of the legal team that recovered $3.75 billion in settlement for injuries caused by the prescription diet drug combination known as Fen-Phen.
- Cohen, Placitella & Roth attorneys played important roles in the $220 million resolution & claims arising from injection of contaminated steroid compound.
Read more results.